So you think your Client could benefit from one of our amazing Redemption Stores – and you’re probably right! Redemption Stores are a versatile solution that any type of Client or program could take advantage of for a wide variety of reasons. That’s right, Redemption Stores are ideal for anything from Team Uniforms, Company Swag, Holiday Events, and so much more! So how do you go about presenting this impeccable solution? We’re here to help. Let’s dive in!
Before presenting to your Client, it’s important to discuss details with them first! We know, it’s hard not to get ahead of yourself, but determining the needs of your Client before building their Store is absolutely crucial. So what fine points are necessary to consider? Below is a list of significant topics to examine with your Client.
- Store Design
- Customizable, Image editor, filters, header & footers, etc.
- User Experience
- User accounts, Permissions, Manager Order approvals, etc.
- Products & Inventory
- Store level inventory, LIVE Supplier Inventory
- Payments, Taxes, & Shipping
- Payment & Shipping methods,
- Custom Sales Tax, Zip code-based sales tax, Avalara integration, etc.
You may be asking yourself why these are so important, and there are many reasons! However, these discussion points will help you overall determine which of our Demo Stores to use in a presentation to your End User, which we will go over next. Keep reading to learn all about the presentation resources we have available!
Our goal is to make your job easier, so you have more time for what matters! That’s why we have compiled a comprehensive list of the incredible Presentation Resources available to you.
- Sales Sheets
- Our Sales sheets are valuable resources created by our Team to outline our multiple Store Solutions. We also provide many Client Friendly versions of this resource where you have the option to add your own logo, contact information, and any other information you deem necessary. Where can you find these Sales Sheets? On our website, under Resources & Support, as well as here.
- PPT Slides & Image Library
- We built informational slides with the basics to help start your presentation! You can use these slides to present to your Client in order to best present Redemption Stores. You can find these resources on our website or here.
- Next up is our beautiful Image Library! There are a plethora of Store images you can take advantage of for your own presentations, sales sheets, or website! Find our Image library here.
- Demo Stores
Why use demo stores? Demo Stores are one of our personal favorite ways to demo to Clients! Why? Using a demo store to present to your clients is hands down the best way to show what a live store can do. So what types of demo stores do we have?
We’ve built a variety of neutrally branded demo stores to showcase the different store solutions and use case examples. We have custom demo store options as well!
- Company Stores
- Pop Up Stores
- Redemption Sites
- Point Stores
Interested? We thought you might be! So where can you find the Demo Stores?
They are on our website, under Resources & Support, and also here .
Demo Presentation Options
Now that we’ve covered all of our tips and tricks on how to present a redemption Store to your Client, It’s time to get started! What are your options?
- You use the resources provided to demo our Store Solutions to your Clients!
- We can help!
- If you’re not comfortable demoing our storefront yourself, we can do it for you! With the Distributor present, our Team can demonstrate the solution to your End User Client. How do you make this happen? Simply reach out to your Sales Representative!
- New to Company Stores? Contact us today to get started!
- Phone: 800-466-5930
- Email: marketing @brightstores.com
For any other questions or concerns, contact us today. Our Team looks forward to working with you!