With the busy Holiday season approaching, this is the best time to open a personalized Seasonal Store for your Clients. There are always benefits to getting a head start on your Client’s holiday and seasonal orders, but first you must ask yourself and your Clients what the exact purpose of the Store will be. Don’t worry, we have tons of incredible resources to share with you that will help push you in the right direction!
What is the Purpose of the Store?
Before beginning the Store Building process, there are a few key things to consider before diving in, and our brand NEW Discovery Document can help steer you in the right direction.
Our Discovery Document will assist you in understanding your Clients timeframe and budget, what kind of Store they need, User experience, Integrations, and so much more! Setting a foundation is the first step and also one of the most important aspects of building any Online Store, so before you get any further into the Store Building process, download our Discovery Document here.
What kind of Store is it?
Hopefully our Discovery Document helped you get the answers you were looking for, and now you know exactly what type of Store would be the best fit. So let’s talk about a few of those options, and how they could benefit you AND your Client!
- Simple Stores
- Simple Stores are just that – simple! And they have so many uses – Fundraising, School Spirit Shops, Uniform Stores, and much more. However, one of the best uses for our Bright Orders platform is Holiday Shops and Seasonal Stores. With a single page storefront and easy personalization features, you can ensure your Client’s store is branded accordingly. The best part? We have various Store Packages that ensure you can just sit back, and let us do the work.
- Redemption Stores
- Redemption Stores are similar to Simple Stores, except the Shopper must enter a code to enter the Store, and they will not be available to the public. One feature we are eager to tell you about for Seasonal use is Kitting. Redemption Store Kits includes combining multiple items from various categories in your Redemption Store to create one very exciting Kit. For example, you can have your shoppers choose one item from various categories such as the accessories, shirts, and outerwear section. The three items chosen from each category combined would be considered their Kit. During the Holiday Season, this type of Store can come in handy by giving Shoppers many options to choose from for their annual gift. Whatever the occasion may be, BrightStores has you covered with the ability to create individualized redemption codes.
- Company Stores
- To ensure discretion within your gifting programs, take advantage of our Points Company Store! Points Stores are a part of the Company Store platform you already know and love. The big difference is that rather than being shown in a currency amount, products are shown in a points value. This is an especially great option for your clients who wish to reward their employees through a predetermined points system in order to keep track of spending limits during the Holidays. For example, you may have multiple employees who have been with the company for a long time who you want to award with a more valuable gift. Or maybe an employee went above and beyond their sales quota for the year and you want to recognize that during the Holidays! Points Stores are great incentives for loyal employees who you want to give thanks to during this important time of the year.
Believe it or not, this is only a small bit of information packed into our informative Discovery Document. Download it to learn more questions to ask your Client and important considerations to think about before starting the Store Building Process for your Holiday and Seasonal Stores!
Other Helpful Resources
- Social Media Shares
- Add Company Store content into your social media mix. Save our monthly Social Media Share to start a discussion with your followers by talking about what Company Stores are, how a Company Store can help manage their budget, control their brand, and help collect orders with ease. You can also share these as your own to remind your followers that ordering their products online has never been easier. Be sure to use #PromoStores when you share so we can follow along too!
- Holiday Demo Stores
- Maybe you want to experience our Store Solutions for yourself first without the commitment. Well then we have good news! That’s right, we have countless Demo Stores for every occasion free of cost! You can use these Demo Stores as a Sales technique to demonstrate to your Clients how their Holiday and Seasonal Stores could look, as well as Stores for all times of the year. Check out our FREE Demo Stores for every occasion here.
Do you love your Holiday Store but just need a little something extra? We have you covered. If you would like to incorporate a temporary design for the Holidays, our Store Art Team can help. To create a beautiful Storefront that is perfect for the Season and matches your branding, fill out a custom Store Art request here.
Gift Certificates & Coupons:
It’s officially the giving season! And that might mean that you plan to discount items, give shoppers a code to redeem a gift in Redemption Stores or give out gift certificates or coupons in Company Stores. These are all great choices, and lucky for you they are all options at BrightStores! Check out the article from our Tech Team to learn more about how you can set up these capabilities.
There are always benefits to getting a head start on your Client’s holiday and seasonal orders. Some of these benefits revolve around beating the rush, gaining an edge on competition, and avoiding last-minute mayhem. And it’s never too early! The Holidays are right around the corner, and will sneak up before you know it. With the busy Holiday season approaching, this is the best time to open a personalized Seasonal Store for your client and their employees.
Contact us today to get started.