Form and function go hand-in-hand. We’ve told you about the New Bright Sites Admin’s Stronger Foundation and Faster Performance. Now, we are eager to share how we’ve elevated the visual appeal of the entire platform!
What’s New to the Look and Feel?
We infused modern design principles throughout all areas of the New Admin’s interface: the navigation, tabs, buttons, typography, and more. You’ll see the following incorporated:
- Flat design (usage of solid colors vs. gradients) better emphasizes the call-to-actions and clickable content
- Neutral gray tones and white instill balance and contrast
- Accent color touches of teal highlight important action points (e.g. buttons, toggles, links)
- Lineal iconography illustrates the main options on the navigation for easy recognition
- Dark mode option reduces eye strain (and is just plain cool!)
- Increased spacing in data tables makes information easier to scan
Combined together, the modern design changes are not only more aesthetically pleasing but also….
Is it Dark in Here or is it Just Me?
Dark mode is a major trend in UI design – it debuted on the iPhone with iOS 13, and now we’ve brought it to the New Admin! The main benefits are that it reduces eye strain and power usage and is particularly useful in low-light environments.
Switch dark mode on or off underneath the Account dropdown at the top to suit yourself as often as you like:
With all these spruced-up design enhancements, you’ll enjoy spending more time on the platform as you build and manage your stores!
Did you know that you can experience the power of the New Bright Stores Admin’s modern and clean look before it goes live? Register now to take the New Admin out for a spin in our Practice Area, which opens October 26! Learn about our many resources available to get you up to speed on our redesigned platform.