We covered why it’s important to get started on your clients’ holiday promo shops and rewards programs earlier this year in our blog earlier this month. After you’ve set up the storefront and curated the product offering, you’ll want to get the word out. Creating an email marketing campaign is an effective way to drive traffic directly to the store.
If launching an email campaign sounds complicated, think again! Our Simple Store and Redemption Site solutions come with email marketing already enabled. You can send an email announcing the store as soon as it’s ready! As the distributor, the feature grants you more control over when the orders start to roll in. Lured by the visuals and messaging, shoppers will enjoy the easy access to the storefront directly from their inboxes.
What are the benefits of sending an email campaign for your client’s seasonal shop?
- Get the word out to employees of your client’s plate (probably not their top priority or main job). Simply have them send you the email addresses.
- Send out reminder emails to the people who haven’t placed their order before the store closes
- Give your suppliers and decorators plenty of time to fulfill and ship orders
- Save your clients money by avoiding the rush or expedited order fees
Creating an email campaign is easy. See for yourself ;-)…
Let’s say this is our festively adorned storefront that we want to promote to shoppers:
How do we design an email that will encourage shoppers to convert? Meet your new friend: our Campaign Creator.
Just enter a couple key details of your campaign:
We’re going to say, “Horizons Winter Shop Now Open.”
The name of our shop is “Horizons Winter Shop.”
We’re going to go with the layout that showcases one product. You can choose any of them!
Horizons is our client.
We want to show off our Horizons Winter Employee Shop!
We’ll go ahead and send to all emails on file with our client. But, you can also target customers that have or haven’t placed orders in the past 1, 2, 3, 4 days/weeks/months.
Now let’s tackle the actual content:
Editing your content is straightforward in true Simple Store fashion. You can easily:
Upload your logo
Here we go!
Add a heading
Don’t be afraid to have fun with your email messaging – whether you incorporate holiday or seasonal phrases or not! We know people are anticipating the arrival of our holiday offerings, so we will say, “Horizons Winter Items Are Here!”
Add a subheading
Add something to supplement your heading. We want people to feel the urgency. “Shop from now until December 1st” it is!
Drag and drop products
Yes, you can feature any of your store’s products in your email! Maybe you want to choose one that’s the most aesthetically pleasing, popular or unique. Maybe you want to feature one or two – it’s really up to you!
We personally think this hat looks particularly cozy. The neutral color (warm latte anyone?!) goes with so much that we can imagine it will draw shoppers to check out the store.
After populating the content, here’s what our email looks like:
Schedule to send, and your storefront will be delivered to the inbox of numerous shoppers eager to select and receive their holiday rewards!
And there’s more! You have plenty of options to manage your campaign after it’s disseminated in the Campaigns tab:
Here’s what you can do:
- Keep track of number of views and emails sent.
- Select the Preview icon to generate a test to the email address you’re logged in as or input another email address.
- Hit Send to schedule a distribution time (available on unsent campaigns).
- Duplicate the campaign to make a copy. You can then modify it or schedule it to send again.
- Export stats to download a .csv file with email address and last open date. See when each individual last opened the email.
- Delete campaign. You can delete multiple campaigns at once by selecting the checkboxes and the Delete button.
And there you have it! The word is out about the new seasonal store, and your client’s employees are on their way to happily redeem their holiday rewards. You’ve helped your client shorten their task list, and you can continue managing the store. As always, you can watch our Support video for more in-depth help on sending an email campaign.